Road Worx Traffic Control Plans

Traffic Control Plans, Safety Equipment & Gear, TTC Consultations, Training and More

Before a contractor is allowed to work in the ROW (right-of-way), you must get a ROW permit from the jurisdiction that your work will fall under. These agencies will typically require a plan that shows how you plan on maneuvering traffic (automobile, pedestrian, or cyclists) around the work zone. Most jurisdictions prefer site specific plans. A site specific plan will show you exactly what will occur on the job site depending on where the work is to take place. It will show the driveways, and side streets as you would expect them to look on a map. We utilize aerial imagery when we can to show what the street looks like. If necessary, we can also draw out the roads using a Computer Aided Design (CAD) application. If your agency does not require site specific plans, please let us know and we can draw you what are known as typical plans as well. There is no job too big or too small. Expedited plans can also be arranged for your convenience.(1)

Are you a general contractor needing to get a ROW Permit for traffic control? Or how about a traffic control company needing affordable traffic control plans for your TCS’s to set jobs from? We use the industry’s top Computer Aided Design (CAD) software and have partnered with a mapping company that provides new aerial imagery every 6 months in high definition. We will provide you with accurate and compliant TCPs that meet the safety requirements of the MUTCD as well as the jurisdiction your project will take place in. If for some reason we do not meet your expectations, we will revise your plan(s) at no additional cost.(2)


  1. Expedited projects are charged an additional $25 per page.
  2. Revisions are done at no cost if information initially provided was misinterpreted or missed entirely. If the scope of the work has changed or additional plans are needed, an additional charge may apply.